Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Hidden Paradise


My family have been visiting the same lake every summer for a significant part of my life (Upwards of 20 years now). It is a beautiful place, a hidden paradise, if I may be so bold as to call it that. Located an hour East of Kamloops, East Barriere Lake is my home away from home. Here are a few pictures captured from our glorious September long weekend.







Isabella

Father & Son snoozing on the day bed


Isabella with her Great Grandpa Gino




Nat turned 2 on the Sept long weekend
My sister-in-law Michelle wearing Nat's hat!


Me with my Twinnies

Aunty Amy with Natalie





Nat sat in the water throwing rocks for
about an hour. She's such a water rat!



Nan & Nonno Zanusso



Uncle Ray coming in from a slalom ski


My Aunty Lili and Isabella

Classic shot of the view of the "cleavage" as our family likes to call it.






Mama Michelle with her baby boy

Rhodes with his Great Grandpa



My Cousin Megs with Isabella
Uncle Ray looking fabulous
in my sun hat! 


Happy 2nd Birthday my little munchkin!

I apologize for the spacing - I've been trying to get it all to line up for an entire day, and this is the best I came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment