Monday, September 19, 2011

My First Blog

So here we go, this is my first post. Hopefully it isn't too painful for all of you! So my name is Katie, nice to meet you! I started this blog to share my many many pictures with my family, friends and those who want to take a peek into my life. 

I have a 2 year old niece Natalie and 4 month old twin niece, Isabella and nephew, Rhodes. They are the lights of my life and definitely keep my world a very interesting place! 

To catch all those up who haven't had the absolute pleasure of meeting the babes:

Natalie Noelle. Born Sept 3, 2009. Personality that captures everyone she comes in contact with. 
Natalie at the Lake July 2011
Isabella Marie & Rhodes William Robert. Born May 15, 2011. Isabella being the first of the twins to greet the world, is definitely the serious one. Rhodes will be a heart breaker, this much I can guarantee!

Isabella (Left) & Rhodes (Right) at the Lake
These 3 little monkeys will for sure be the subject of the majority of my posts. 

Writing definitely isn't my best skill, so hopefully my pictures can do the majority of the talking. So please, sit back, relax, and enjoy my story! I appreciate you popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment