Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The 3 Munchkins

It's a very grey, rainy gloomy day today, so I thought I would brighten it with some snapshots of the babes from last week. All three are healthy and growing more each day. The twins went for their 4 month checkup last week, Rhodes is 15lbs 14oz and Bell is 14lbs 9oz. Natalie went for her 2 year checkup (already!) as well and is a healthy 29lbs. I can't believe how fast time goes by now that I have these special little people in my life.

I babysat for my brother and sister-in-law again last night. Bella was a bit fussy, Rhodey was all smiles, and Natalie was singing up a storm. Once the twins were in bed, Natalie and I read the book of colours. Its amazing how quickly she can pick things up. For example, I sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to her about 4 times in a row, and she kept repeating it perfectly all night after that. So here are some pictures to brighten all of your days - Enjoy!


Isabella & Rhodes


Rhodey

Rhodes asleep on the floor - It's funny how they are comfortable in positions like this.

Why so serious you 2?!

Cute as a Button!

No comments:

Post a Comment