Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope that everyone got to sit down with their friends and family for a nice meal together this weekend. Our family had our feast last night; Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Yams, Cabbage Casserole, Tray Buns, Cranberries, Pumpkin Pie, Beets, Carrots, yum yum yum! This year was my first time to cook the turkey! My dad came over to my house to help me out, 4 hours later I headed down to Beaumont with the finished product. I was pretty proud of myself as it turned out awesome! 

This Saturday was such a gorgeous fall day, so I thought we would get the babes out for some pics. We bundled the kids up and headed to the park for some fun in the leaves.  I think it turned out pretty good considering Bell wasn't too happy with the breeze and Natalie just wanted to play on the park rather than take pictures with her Aunty and Mama. 

- Enjoy!


Rhodes rocking "The Hangover Baby - Carlos" Look


All bundled up ready for the park

Nat with her baby sister and brother





Peek-A-Boo Shoe



Natalie had more fun running around the park than sitting for some pictures with her siblings.

Puppy Love

Rhodes still smiling after we got home

2 comments:

  1. ummm I might have some of the cutest kids ever. Love these pics. We'll have to go through them together so you can order some for moi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Katie its me Aunty Len your pictures are beautiful. I will show them to nan and nono when I get a chance keep it going.

    ReplyDelete