Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Langley Trip

Good Evening Guys & Gals,

Well, this weekend sure was a busy one! I love love love my family, no lack of excitement when the gang all get together. So the weekend was dedicated to my Uncle Ray who celebrated his 50th birthday - Happy Birthday Uncle!! We flew in to the Abbotsford Airport Friday night at 7pm, went to the grandparents house for a visit, and then headed over to my Uncle Ray & Aunty Jo's house for a delicious meal (Thanks again Aunty!). An amazing supper was waiting for us in the oven, Baked ham, Scalloped potatoes, salad, & buns yummmy! Then we spent the rest of the night putting together "Goodie Bags" & posters for the big party.

Boys woke up at the crack of dawn to go sturgeon fishing on the river. My sister, cousin and I slept in & went shopping Saturday morning and my aunt joined us after awhile. We headed on over to Burnaby to the Lulu Lemon Outlet and went a little crazy. If I have a weakness, it's definitely Lulu. I absolutely LOVE me some Lulu Lemon...my expensive guilty pleasure :) Went home, got ready and headed on over to the hall for an awesome night of dancing, eating, and bonding with family. Big thanks to the band, March Hare, they were a huge factor in making the night such a success. Sunday we spent at Darby Reach on the river, we had a fire and a picnic. Then before I knew it, I was back at the airport waiting to fly back home.

Hope you all had a great weekend, here are some pics of my trip.

- Enjoy!


Amy & Lauren

Gorgeous colours of fall

Caught in the rain - Lauren & Amy


Me with my baby cousin Lauren

Cream Puff Cake


Trunk full of mix for the party


Birthday Boy & his Bride

The note left for my grandfather when my uncle was born
 
Amy & Lauren


Uncle Ray with his 2 girls


Uncle Ray on stage with the band - March Hare


Nan singing her classic "Santa Lucia"


Megs & Jake


Linds & Bob


Aunty Lili & her Girls


Aunty Joe with her nieces, daughter, nephew, and Jake

-         Katie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment