Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Night with the Babes

So tonight I headed over to my brothers house for a night of babysitting. I took some pictures to document my stay with the 3 munchkins.

The night started with me walking into the door to see a smiling rhodes bouncing in his bouncer:

And Bella was chilling on the floor:


Natalie was being a sneaky girl trying to get a closer view of "Max & Ruby":


Then Daddy came home for some hugs:


Natalie loves her Elmo drawing book:


Bella went back to the blanket for more rolling time after some fun with aunty:


Snack time, Babybel Cheese mmm: 


Some twin bonding time:


Rhodes was a bit tuckered after his bottle, what a handsome little dude:


Bella's turn in the bouncer:


Natalie headed out for a walk with her Grampy, decided to dress herself; this was the result:


Hendrix looking out the front window for mama and papa to come home. What a prince! :


Bath time didn't involve the camera as there are way too many splashes going on! Overall, all three of the rugrats behaved nicely. Just a few fusses from the twins here and there. After a couple diaper changes and 1 more bottle each for the twins, they were all set in their jams ready for mom and dad to come home and put them in bed. This is a glimpse of my night with my 3 favorite little people! 

- Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute. I'm so lucky! Thanks for sharing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you laid that blog out and documented certain moments of the night!

    Your blogs keep getting better and better my seester!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie...thanks for this blog!!! I love the updates on everyone.....miss you and love you!!!

    ReplyDelete