Monday, October 17, 2011

Sister Love

Hey guys, hope your Mondays weren't too painful. My day was pretty good, work went by quickly with lots to do. I felt like a chicken with my head cut off, with the amount of running around the office I did today. 

After work I popped over to my brothers house for a quick 1 hour visit with my amazing nieces and nephew. Natalie was in her crib playing with the iPad. A 2 year old knows how to navigate her way around an iPad better than a 23 year old, this new generation of babies are crazy I tell you! The twins were waiting for their aunty in their cribs smiling at me as soon as I came into the room, they change so much everyday at this age, its absolutely amazing. Then I headed off to the city to meet my friend Andrea at Brewster's for a catch up chat and some dinner. They have a seasonal pumpkin ale right now, yum yum yum! It was so delicious I indulged and got two pints. Perfect way to finish of the start of the week. 

So this is a little collage I made of the babes from a night in July this past summer. I am off to shower and bed as it's been a long day.

-Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment