Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sweet Baby Nat

Happy Thursday, 1 more day and it's the weekend. I know i've said it already, but I just absolutely love this season. All the changing leaves and the brisk mornings and beautiful sunsets and pumpkin spice lattes! Love Love Love!! I'm headed out tomorrow after work to take some shots of a friends baby boy, fingers crossed all goes well and the sun stays in the forecast! I will definitely share those pics with you guys at some point this weekend.

I just had to share these pics with you of my sweet baby Natalie at 1.5 years old. These were taken on my last birthday, a beautiful sunny day in March. I had the door open from the condo to the balcony and she kept walking in, then walking out again and again, giggling! She's such a goof! Check out her rosy red cheeks, such a sweetie pie :)

- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment