Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Banana Bread

I love to bake, and one of my favourite things to make is banana bread. I always have bananas at my house, so I can always count on having the older ones in my freezer ready to be made into deliciousness!  My brother and his family like it when I do some baking because i'm usually making enough for my house and theirs. Another great place to bring extra desserts that I don't want sitting on my counter, is the office. It's almost as though I work with vultures. Set out a box of fresh Timmies donuts, and within 20 minutes, the box is empty! 

Pictured below is a Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf that I made a couple weekends ago. As an added little something, I topped it off with a few sprinkles of coconut shavings and extra chocolate chips. Cut a nice piece off, pop in the microwave for 10 seconds, spread with a little dab of butter and savour the yumminess! I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I enjoyed eating it!

- Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment