Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Canmore

So Friday I left work and headed south on the highway towards Canmore, AB. It was an interesting drive due to the 90 km/hour winds pushing against my truck. But I made it safe, arrived to our beautiful hotel room at the Falcon Crest Lodge with a gorgeous view of the mountains. I love being in the mountains, it's definitely one of my favourite places to be. So that night we went out for dinner and some cocktails with a few of Troy's co-workers. In the morning we went for a scrumptious breakfast with friends and then putsed around the town. Troy had his hair cut and we did a little bit of shopping. I didn't get too many pictures this weekend though as we were always busy doing something.

Headed back to the hotel around 3:30pm for a nap and then had to get ready for the Christmas party. It was a great night with a delicious buffet feast and many glasses of wine! Woke up Sunday and headed into Calgary for a visit with my sister and dad. I managed to get a little bit of Christmas shopping done, and had a nice visit. Overall it was a good weekend spent with some great people! 

Here are a few shots of my weekend fun:

-Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. You looked pretty.
    Yup I could definitely live in Canmore one day!

    - AZ

    ReplyDelete