Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy 6 Month Birthday Isabella & Rhodes

My Niece and Nephew turn 6 months old today, already. My goodness how time just flies all around us! I must say these past months my life have been nothing but joy watching  them grow and change so much. The best part is that they will only keep growing and keep changing for many years to come. I am so lucky to be so close to them, being able to pop on over to my brother & sister-in-law's house pretty much anytime I want for a visit. They aren't my children, but I swell with pride and joy anytime any three of them reach a new milestone. I can only imagine how I will be when I start to have my own children, many years down the road.

Happy Half-Birthday my Twinnies :)

2 comments:

  1. Love them so much xoxo Aunty Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Katie! They are so lucky to have such a great aunties and are so, so loved!!! Can't believe it's been half a year already. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete