Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I ♥ Kijiji

I first heard about Kijiji through a couple friends, but never really checked it out. When I started to look for condos I took a peek on the site to see what was available. I actually ended up finding my place on Kijiji. 

First find: Condo - Score!

I moved in fairly quickly and realized I didn't have much for furniture for my living room. Off to Kijiji I went. I found an almost brand new coach, and a cute kitchen table small enough to fit in my condo that sits 4 comfortably. I have been looking for a chair for my living room for awhile, and finally came across an IKEA Poang Chair with matching Footstool in good condition. I called up the lady, and headed over after work to take a look. I thought it would fit into my room perfectly so I bought it. 

Second Find: Beige Micro Suede Coach
$100.00


Third Find: 4 Seater Solid Wood Table with 2 Chairs
$20.00


Newest Find: IKEA Poang Chair with Footstool
$50.00



Thank you Kijiji for being so awesome and helping me furnish my home on  budget! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment