Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nat the Gymnast


Last night I took Natalie to her last Gymnastics class. It just grabs my heart when I walk 0.5 feet in the door and she's standing there yelling "Aunty Kaykee!!! NASTICS!!" Jumping up and down with joy. Although I think she will be more of a runner than a gymnast, as I spent a lot of the class chasing her around the gym. She has so much fun with all the other 2 and 3 year olds. She surprised me when I first took her, me thinking "How much can a 2 year old actually follow in a class of 12 kids?!". Well she knows how to do a motorcycle stop, a frog jump, a star, a pencil, rolling on the mat, she can walk the beam and jump. She has a blast and though she may not be doing exactly what the exercise is, she is having fun doing it her own way which is important. She is pictured above with her own little certificate and badge for completion of the class. Michelle said she will definitely try and get her into another class as she just loves it there. What a doll in her leotards!

- Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Natalie! Aunty Amy is proud of you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd agree with michelle! I love that last picture when she's posing... seriously cute!

    ReplyDelete