Monday, November 14, 2011

Nat's 1st Gingerbread House

I was over at my brother's house yesterday and Michelle asked if I wanted to make a Gingerbread house with her. Naturally, I said yes as I love baking/decorating and especially Christmas! We were both extra excited as this was Nat's first time decorating Gingerbread. She was such a good girl, only ate a few candies here and there, and had such a blast decorating with her mama and aunty. When the house was completed, Natalie kept yelling "YAY We did it!!". It was the cutest thing :) Here are a few moments I captured of mom and her baby girl.

- Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute! I love seeing pictures of the kids on a regular basis but I have to admit, I am a tad jealous that Aunty Katie gets to spend so much precious time with them and I have to be all the way in Calgary...
    Oh well at least I have your blog to live vicariously through all the fun!!
    Amy xox

    ReplyDelete