Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stephanie & Summit



I have known Stephanie for many years and consider her to be one of my dearest friends. She has always been one of those friends that if you don't talk for awhile, once you finally do see eachother it's like we never skipped a beat! She's such a positive and kind individual that can always bring a smile to my face. She just recently moved back to Calgary from Prince George (Hooray!!) so I am super excited to get to see her more often. She is also my snowboarding buddy who I can always count on to take a trip out to the mountains with! I went for a walk with her and her gorgeous pooch Summit on Saturday along the river in Calgary. These are some of the shots I got of the two. Welcome back to Alberta my beautiful friend!!

- Enjoy!











2 comments:

  1. Great shots Katie!!!!! Nothing like puppy love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such great pictures Kate! Steph will surely enjoy them! xo A

    ReplyDelete