Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Baking

This weekend I spent in Calgary with my family. The plan was to have a nice weekend spent with family and friends decorating and baking for Christmas. Saturday morning the fun began with the creation of many gingerbread cookies. We also made Rice Krispie Squares and butter tarts. Since we had made so many gingerbread cookies, we spent a good portion of the afternoon decorating them. It was quite interesting to see how everyones designs differ. Sunday we went out and bought some silver trays and red & green cellophane at the good ole' dollar store. I am very happy with how everything turned out. Needless to say, I think I am good on decorating any more cookies for another year! Here are some pictures I caught of the baking fun.

- ♥ K








No comments:

Post a Comment