Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday Night with the Babes

Today was my first day back at work since the Christmas break, and holy man was it ever a busy day. To make matters worse, both the gals I work with were sick, so I was catching up for all 3 of us. I seem to always complain about this, but there just aren't enough hours in the day!

My boyfriend Troy had tickets to the Canada vs. Czech Junior hockey game tonight, but couldn't make it so he gave me the tickets. I thought I would be nice and offer them to my brother and his wife for a baby-free night on the town. Unfortunately, Andrew ended up working late, but Michelle still went with a friend. That left me and my sister Amy to babysit their monkeys. So I headed on over to their house after work to take over baby duty.

It was a good night, a busy one, but a good one! Played, sang, danced, giggled and tickled. Then I made some supper for us girls, bathed the twins (Nat wanted to join in too) put everyone in their jammies, and put the twins down. Bell wasn't a happy camper, even though they both had fallen asleep with their pre-bed bottles. Nat wouldn't go to sleep as she wanted to stay up and wait for mommy and daddy to come home. Hats off to my sister-in-law for handling those 3 babies all day everyday!! I have no problem watching them while she has some time for herself, I can see how people go crazy! Those little babies keep a person Busy Busy Busy!!

♥ K






1 comment:

  1. Thanks again ladies for the night off! Its always nice to get out and have some time to myself!!! I'm very lucky to have such great sister in laws!!! <3

    ReplyDelete