Tuesday, January 17, 2012

8 Months



The twins turned 8 months old just two days ago. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. They have grown and changed so much over the past little while that I am trying my hardest to treasure each and every moment with them at these stages. They are becoming so mobile already with the army crawl down pat. It's just about time for mama to put up the baby barrier from the front room to the kitchen as Bell has discovered the pantry. 

I am looking forward to watching them grow into their own just as Natalie has. Fingers crossed they don't become half as sassy as she is though!! Natalie should go into drama class when she grows up because that little toddler can turn it on with the snap of a finger! She will go from laughing and giggling one minute to big fake crocodile tears streaming down her cheeks in this elaborate cry the next minute.  

Happy 8 Month Birthday my little munchkins!



{Jumping without pants on}






♥ K

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Bells. And nice action shot of Nat. How am I not surprised she's naked... haha

    ReplyDelete