Monday, January 9, 2012

Enemy Surplus

My brother Andrew is in a metal band, Enemy Surplus. On Boxing Day I was finally able to go see them play one of their shows. The past few shows they played I always had something planned and couldn't make it out. Andrew has been playing the guitar for as long as I can remember, and is pretty darn good at it. He is one of those people that will do anything once and be good at it. Me - not so much! 

He's played in a few bands over the years, but this one seems to be the most successful of the bunch. Check out their myspace link if you have a chance. It was my first time hearing them live, and I am quite impressed. Everyone at the show seemed to really enjoy what they heard, which is great. I managed to snap a few shots while I was there, I hope you enjoy!

 - ♥ K


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a great time, is it the same music as nan likes :):)She would love it because it is her grandson... it is his kind of opera ALen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great pictures considering you didn't have your big camera!!
    A

    ReplyDelete