Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Letter to Isabella


Oh my darling little Isabella Marie. You make your aunty's heart swell whenever she sees you. You have rolly polly arms, crazy hair, a cute little button nose, beautiful eyes that haven't quite decided what colour to be and gorgeous lips. You are still a very serious little baby, but it is getting easier by the day to crack a smile and a giggle out of you. Just a couple weeks ago I made you laugh the most I have heard out of you when I was blowing raspberries on your tummy. It was one of the sweetest moments we have shared together.
You and your brother turn 8 months old in just 5 days. You love your brother so much. They say that twins have a bond that no one else can understand, and even though you are so young I can see it already. It just melts my heart when I look over at the 2 of you and you are holding each other’s hands cooing at one another. I want nothing but the best for you, I want for you to be able to experience everything that life has to offer. I want your possibilities to be endless. You, your brother and that sassy older sister of yours have the world at your fingertips. I wish I could be selfish and keep you young and innocent forever. Always remember to keep that big beautiful head of yours up no matter what life throws your way.  

I love you to the moon and back,

Aunty Katie







1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful!! Are you going to blog about this past weekend shananigans?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete