Monday, February 13, 2012

Crafty Katie: Modge Podge

I saw this idea online one day and instantly fell in love. I just had to do some letters for my nieces. I ended up buying a "B" for Bella instead of an "I" for Isabella as the "I" looked really plain. I had a blast doing it, and it was super simple. I bought the letters from Walmart for $5 each, the Modge Podge was also available at Walmart but I grabbed it from Michaels craft store as I had a 40% off coupon. The scrapbook paper I already had tons of so I was all set to go. First I traced the letters and cut them out of the paper, then I put a layer of Modge Podge on the letter, then I placed the paper on top and threw on another coat of Modge Podge. Let it dry and voila! Simple and awesome craft idea. 
I showed them to Michelle who went out and bought an "R" for Rhodes and then 3 "Z"s so they had all the initials. I will have to grab a picture of the finished product next time I head over to their house. I hope you enjoyed this post - I am planning on doing more for my own place when I have a little extra craft money floating around. 



♥ K

No comments:

Post a Comment