Saturday, February 4, 2012

Currently

Happy Saturday Morning!! I love my weekends that I don't have anything planned for. I have kept the weekend's schedule open so that I can putts around the house, do some chores, do some homework, etc. Today I am headed out thrifting (second-hand store shopping) with a gal pal from work. She is the queen of finding amazing treasures for cheap cheap cheap, so she's taking me long with her today! I am hoping to find some neat old picture frames. Hopefully it's a good day with some good finds so I can tell you about it!
A few blogs that I read daily have been posting these "Currently" posts. I thought I would join in on the fun: 




Obsessing over… 
My nieces and nephew! I just LOVE going to visit them after work and on weekends. They are growing so fast and getting funnier by the moment. 


Working on…
Crafting! I have recently re-grow my passion for being crafty and am digging it!
Thinking about…
Buying a new vehicle in the fall.
Anticipating…
Going thrifting with Sherry today!! First time ever - so pumped!
Listening to…
Iron Maiden
Eating…
A mixed berry smoothie that I just whipped up.
Wishing…
Wishing I had more money. Isn't that everyones wish?!
♥ K

No comments:

Post a Comment