Saturday, February 11, 2012

Currently

{Natalie & I October 2010}


Obsessing over… 
Online shopping - nothing in particular. I am so bad for looking all the time for things I "Need ;)". I'm pretty good for not actually buying anything though!

Working on…

Sociology homework, sounds like fun doesn't it ;)
Thinking about…
To hang more pictures on my wall, or not to hang more pictures on the wall. I keep tossing the thought back and forth as I am only renting and not sure if I want to stay where I am for much longer.
Anticipating…
Going on a date with Michelle to The Melting Pot soon- Dreaming about fondu.....
Listening to…
Amon Amarth
Eating…
Cheese Strings - I don't know why I love them so much, but I do. They were on sale the other day and my sister-in-law picked me 2 packs.
Wishing…
Wishing it was May so I can head to Viva Las Vegas with my baby sister for her 21st B-day!

♥ K

No comments:

Post a Comment