Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dinner Date: Twins Edition


It never gets old for me to go over to my brothers house and see the babes. When I go for a "quick visit" meaning to stay for only an hour or two, more often than not I end up spending my whole evening there. Time can't go slow when there are three kids - running/crawling/laughing/crying/screaming/talking/singing/peeing on the couch - around you. Those three munchkins are getting busier by the moment.
I was over there this afternoon to watch the twins while mama and Nat went out. I was looking at them and thinking about how much they have changed since the time they were born. It makes me sad knowing they won't be this small ever again, but it also makes me happy thinking about all the stages and happy memories to come. 


♥ K

No comments:

Post a Comment