Sunday, March 11, 2012

Currently



Obsessing over… 
A purchase I made last weekend, I will post about it this week!!! Eek, so exciting!!

Working on…
My photo wall in my living room. Attempting to make a nice big collage focal point behind my couch. Right now it's plain and blah!
Thinking about…
The week ahead of me. Big list to tackle. 
Anticipating…
Being the second photographer for my friend Emily's wedding, which is fast approaching! I am so excited to take it to the next level and learn lots!
Listening to…
Galaxie Rock Alternative on my tv. I always forget there are free music channels, they are great to have on in the background when puttsing around the home.
Eating…
...I will be eating pork back ribs, roasted potatoes and salad in less than an hour. It's my brothers birthday today and he is headed on over for some b-day supper!
Wishing…
I could make myself go to the gym every single day. I usually go every second or third day, but I used to run every day when I was younger, and I miss that. It's so hard to get back into your routine once you fall out of it. 
Hope your weekends went well.


- ♥ K 

1 comment:

  1. Weekends go too fast... Had nan, nono, uncle ray, aunty jo, and Lauren over for dinner. Uncle Ernie made the greatest roast. Everyone is going away this week except for us I think nan and nono are happy someone is around! Going for a back massage today need to untighten.... work is getting crazy but going to a shoe summit in Vancouver this week will think of you and the shoes you would love to see, notice I didn't say buy!! Love you

    ReplyDelete