Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sibling Love



Sunday afternoon - already. The weekend disappeared on me, seriously! Friday I went for a visit with Michelle and the kids. We took Natalie and went into the city for a little shopping. Nat is not a very good shopper, she get's distracted way too easily and just wanted to run around the stores. Which is understandable as she is 2.5 years old, but momma Michelle said next time she stays home with Granny. 

Everyone is doing well, the twins and crawling around like nobody's business, and standing up everywhere and pretty steadily. Should be soon now when those two start to walk. Natalie is as funny as ever right now. The personality on that kid is crazy. She is just way too funny how she acts and the things she say. It's always entertaining spending time with that little goof ball. 

As I said, yesterday I had the pleasure of tagging alone with Katya to be her second shooter for Em's wedding. I had a blast and learnt lots, which only gets me more excited about photography. My body is a little sore today from standing and squatting all day, so my workout at the gym this morning wasn't as good as I would have liked it to be. I am headed to the Edmonton Oilers game tonight with a friend. I am pretty excited as I haven't been to a game this season yet. Even though i'm not a big fan of the Oilers (Go Flames!) it's always a good time to be at the arena with the energy of the fans all around. Hope you all had a good weekend!

- ♥ K

1 comment: