Sunday, April 8, 2012

Flashback Friday - A Couple Days Late


Hey guys, I meant to post this on Friday but I have been sick since Thursday night. Stuck in bed with the aches, the chills and a horrible cough that feels like my lungs are bleeding. It's been a pretty rough few days! I am finally feeling a bit better this morning, thank goodness! I am down in Calgary for Easter weekend to spend with my family, so it's sucks how I have been stuck in bed the majority of the time.


We had a nice big dinner last night with ham, mashed potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, cabbage rolls and all the fixens. I'd tell you how delicious it was, but I would be lying. I can't taste anything due to this sickness. I heard everyone else say how amazing it was though! ha-ha. At least I am on the mend now. Friday I did force myself out of bed to go spend the day on the slopes at Lake Louise. Probably wasn't the best thing for my lungs but I wanted to get in at least one more ski trip before the season was over. I'm glad I went as the weather was gorgeous and the snow conditions were great.


So today is Sunday and I have to head back home :( Weekends go by way too quick, especially when you are sick. I hope you all had a nice Easter holiday weekend with your loved ones. How did you spend your weekend, and what did you get to eat? Please explain in detail as my taste buds were on vacation I would love to live vicariously through you!


Until Next Time,
-        Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment