Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A 1st Birthday Letter to the Twins


Dear Isabella & Rhodes,

There is no way it's been a full year since you two graced us with your presence. I do need to say that the pair of you have changed many people's lives. I am a better person because of you (and that older sister of yours). This year has gone by in a whirlwind full of so many happy memories and moments. I've been blessed enough to have seen you grow from your teeny tiny selves - cracking your first smiles, laughing your first laughs, to the big kids you are now - taking your first steps. I still can't believe how small and fragile you two were and now you are so mobile and curious - scooting around everywhere trying to get your grabby little hands on everything. You two are the cutest kids in the entire world, Bella you are as perfect as a doll and my handsome little Rhodes - your smile is to die for. Both of you have amazing personalities already which are evolving more and more day by day.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for you two. I know you will achieve many great things in your lifetime. But at the same time I want to be selfish and freeze time so that you stay small and in my arms forever. I know this can't happen so for now I will cherish every moment of your tiny selves that I possibly can. 

I Love You to the Moon and Back my Little Munchkins,

XOX - Aunty Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment