Thursday, May 24, 2012

Currently


Anticipating: VEGAS. In less than a week I will be in Sin City for 5 days to celebrate my sister’s 21st birthday. This is my first time going so I am uber excited to soak it all in!

Lovin’: How patio & campfire season is fast approaching. Now all we need is for the overnight lows to warm up and the rain to stop falling.

Listening To: Fleetwood Mac. We had a movie night at our neighbours place this past weekend and watched the Fleetwood Mac concert. I just can’t get enough “Silver Springs”. Lovin’ it!

Stressed About: My deadline to finish my online course. I have definitely been slacking in the homework department and I only have two months to finish the course. I need to crack the whip on myself to make sure I meet my deadline. I am not usually the type to slack so much, I just can’t believe how quick the past few months have gone by.

Thinking About: Girls night. I am having a few of my close girl friends over this Saturday so I have been trying to decide what to feed them. My friend Terri is bringing her Margaritaville machine so that she can whip us up many a margarita J yummy!

What have you guys been keeping busy with lately?

-   Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment