Friday, June 15, 2012

Flashback Friday: July 17, 2011








It's hard to believe this was 11 months ago already! Look at how itty bitty my little munchkins were! In the last pic Natalie was moving Bell's hand from touching Rhodey, I remember she kept telling her "NO" and moving her arm. It's funny how a photograph brings you right back to the moment, I love how it can do that. Hopefully I will always remember those moments when I look back at these pictures many years from now. 

TGIF I tell ya. I am really excited for the end of work today as I am headed south to visit my sister and papa in honor of Father's Day. Michelle and the kidlets have already taken off without me, but I will join them exactly 2.5 hours after I hit the highway. We have an exciting weekend planned so I am super stoked for it. I also have set aside some time to focus completely on my school work. I am looking forward to having a few days to get a huge portion of my course done....well that's the plan anyways! Hope you all have a lovely Friday and a very Happy Father's Day with your papas. 

-         ♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment