Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Busy Days


So this past weekend was an eventful one for me - I had the privilage of working with Jess from Joyful Emotion Photography as her second shooter/assistant for a wedding on Saturday. I was uber excited to be asked to tag along and also a bit nervous. I really enjoy photography and my longterm goal is to start my own business doing lifestyle photography including maternity, family, newborns, engagements weddings, etc. Jess has also invited me along for another wedding she is shooting in August, which I can't wait for! So needless to say, I have lots of work ahead of me in the next little while....but good work J I also have tons of shots from the past couple weeks spent over at my brother's place with the kiddos - hopefully I can get them up soon for your viewing pleasure.





-   ♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment