Thursday, July 5, 2012

Currently

Anticipating: This weekend - Stampede Week in Calgary - Yee Haw! My sister and I are heading down for a fun weekend with friends at the stampede grounds. We have tickets to the rodeo on Sunday, Amy plans on going on the rides, and my plan is to eat one of everything! J I'm totally ok with gaining a few pounds for mini donuts and corn dogs (Shh don't tell anyone)

Listening to: Amon Amarth - Just picked up one of their older cds and am totally digging it - I just can't get enough, they are for sure one of my all-time favourite bands. (Amy keep your snide remarks to yourself! ha ha)

Loving: Summertime. It's slowly but surely coming. This weekend calls for high 20's even a bit of the 30s Whoop! I do love the sun :)

Planning: To start planning my Europe 2013 trip that Amy and I are going on. We are going to sit down sometime in the near future and map out exactly where we want to go and how much money we will be needing. I am so excited to finally be planning this as this trip was meant to happen back when I graduated high school. It was cancelled as my friend couldn't come with and I am not a good person to travel alone. It worked out well as Amy and I are great travel buddies and she will have just finished her school (4 years already, WHAT!?). So yes, super super excited.....if anyone has been and has any pointers on how to start planning/good websites to look at for hostiles and such I would love to hear from you!

Reading: A little bit of everything right now. I finished the Hunger Games Trilogy and was recently given 606 books for my Kobo from a friend at work. So now I have WAY TOO MANY books to read and I don't know where to start! My sister is such a book worm; I swear she finishes a book a week (that's for fun on top of her English readings for school). She is constantly throwing (sometimes literally ha ha) books at me when she finishes them telling me I need to read them. I am a little overwhelmed with the amount of good books out there so I need to be choosey and only keep the ones I know I will get consumed in. I love when I do find a book that I can't put down - you know those ones that keep you up late at night and you're so tired you yawn and have tears running down your face but you just can't put it down?? Those are my favourite J

Watching: True Blood Season 5. I love this show and have watched it from the beginning so I am super excited that the new season has started. It's already looking like it’s going to be a good one!

Wishing: All the best to my cousin Lindsay and her man Bob on their new addition to the family, Gavin Edward. He arrived a couple weeks early but he was ready to come and meet everyone. Congratulations my beautiful cousin, we are so happy for you guys!
JJ XOX

Working on: De-toxing the stress from my life. I have always been a stressor for as long as I can remember. I am constantly worrying about everyone else and their problems - I can't help it I like to help people out and make sure they are all happy. I have been trying so hard to take put myself first lately, but this is a very hard thing to do as I’m so set in my ways....baby steps..... 

How about you guys? Leave me a comment and let me know what you've been up to and keeping busy with! 


- ♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment