Friday, July 6, 2012

Flashback Friday: Fort Langley





These were taken down in Fort Langley in Dec 2010. I love going to visit my family because they make my heart happy. We always end up going somewhere fun for family time and we had ended up at Fort Langley this particular day. I have a few more shots I want to share from that trip which will probably be up sometime next week.

I am headed down to Calgary at the end of the day today with Amy for some Stampeding fun! We are meeting up with a friend tonight for some drinks on 17th ave and then headed to the Stamepede grounds tomorrow afternoon to soak in all the awesomeness J What's everyone up to for the weekend? Weather looks to stay beautiful for us so I hope you can all get out and enjoy it!

Happy Friday J J

- ♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment