Friday, August 24, 2012

Currently - August 24th


Happy Happy Friday Everyone!! I am off to Calgary tonight after work for a weekend full of catch ups and visits with my friends down the highway. Thought I would leave you with a currently post to give you a little catch up of my life lately.
Anticipating: Moving into a new place Oct 1 – the time has come for me to move on from my little home sweet home. It’s just too expensive for just myself to be there, so I’ve found a new place and a roomie which will help me out financially so much. It's definitely a smaller place than what I am currently in, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make in order to save some money.

Listening to: Gojira’s new album – L’Enfant Sauvage – It’s awesome
J

Loving: All of the photography jobs I’ve been doing this past month and the one’s to come in Sept & Oct. I feel so lucky to be able to do these and I am praying that I get to continue doing more and more photo shoots. It's something that I absolutely love doing and I spend all my time shooting everything and anything with my camera anyways, so why not bring in some extra cash while doing something I enjoy!?


Planning:
On how I’m going to downsize my things to fit into a smaller space – should be interesting as I have a lot of stuff (but a much needed cleanse). I don't mind cleaning and organizing - but moving is such a motivator to really take a close look at your things and decide what's worth taking and what should be thrown away/given to Goodwill.
Reading: I’m just finishing up the Chelsea Handler Books – they are so funny and very easy reads.
Watching: Teen Mom - shoot me, I like reality TV - Caught red handed- it's totally a guilty pleasure of mine ;) and I won’t stop it!!

Wishing: Time would slow down, did anyone else realize that it’s already August 24th and that summer is almost over? When did that happen?!

Working on:  Editing all of the pictures from my photo shoots. I wish I could work on them all day, but alas
the bills have to be paid somehow!

How about you guys? Leave me a comment and let me know what you've been up to and keeping busy with! 
-  
♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment