Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Walk at Hi-Knoll Park


Monday morning in Langley we went for a walk as a family around where my aunt and uncle live. I love going for walks and exploring, It's absolutely one of my favourite things to do. We took a path out through a big open field to the Eagle Nest that was in a massive tree. Unfortunately, the eagles were out hunting when we got there – but it was still pretty neat to see the nest. We wandered back through the field up into a little bit of forest. I cannot get over how awesome BC trees are. I am truly an Alberta tourist when I go visit BC, snapping picture of every second tree we passed. I have a deep rooted love for trees (see what I did there, deep rooted, he-he!). I love old crooked trees, big tall string bean trees, funky branch trees, moss covered trees, the list goes on and on. Weeping Willows are hands down my favourite trees ever. So needless to say - I really enjoyed our walk that day! Here are some snapshots of our adventure plus some of our Froyo date and dinner at my Nan & Nonno's house. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them J Happy Tuesday! 









-  ♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment