Sunday, September 9, 2012

Aunty & the Rugrats



Sunday Funday - the end of another busy weekend. Friday I went to the Eskimos vs Stampeders game with a few friends. I haven't been to a football game in forever and I had a blast. Saturday I was in a soccer tournament so I was up early and on the field. We ended up winning one game, tied one and lost the third. Saturday afternoon was Natalie's birthday party - there was a total of 10 kids under the age of 5 along with their parents and friends of Michelle's. It sure was a house full but it turned out great. Today was spent cleaning, running errands, editing photos and hanging out with my brother and the kidlets. I snapped these pics while I was watching the kiddos last week - a little out of focus, but still super cute! Have a good night :)

-  ♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment