Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Friday (Finally)


Hey Gang, the weekend has arrived and boy did it ever take a long time to get here! I am super excited for work to be over, as I am headed over to do my first ever newborn photo session. This weekend is to be spent with friends, celebrating 50th birthdays, packing, cleaning, and taking pictures. Also, on Sunday I am going to Beaumont to do maternity pictures for Sarah - which I am so looking forward to as she's the cutest thing ever! Check out her little blog if you get a chance - it's pretty fun! The forecast looks beautiful for this weekend so that's an added bonus. Plus all the leaves have started to change colours which makes my heart swoon.

Another reason why I love this time of year is because of all of the shows that are starting up again. Generally I'm not a big TV watcher - but last year there were so many good shows on, I just had to watch them all. I got to the point where I couldn't start watching a new one because I like them all and NEED to finish a season if I've started it....There's too many shows to watch and not enough time to watch them - that's why I take advantage of my lunch hour at work and do some catching up while I eat.

Anyways I am off to have a productive afternoon. Wishing all of you a Happy Friday - and I'll try and get up a few shots of my shoot with baby Abby sometime this weekend. 
-  ♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment