Monday, September 10, 2012

Sept Long Weekend in Langley


As I mentioned earlier, Amy and I headed west out to Langley for the Sept. long weekend. We flew in early on Saturday morning and didn't stop until we got back on the plane Monday night. Saturday was spent shopping out near Burnaby at the Lulu Lemon outlet and the Queenborough Landing Outlets, eating Froyo at Menchies, and dinner with our grandparents. That night my cousin Anthony brought Amy, Lauren and I with him to a buddies house where we had a few drinks and I enjoyed my first ever game of Beer-Pong! Sunday my uncle took us out on the Fraser River for the day sturgeon fishing and we enjoyed a nice rib dinner and a campfire afterwards. Monday we went to see my cousin Lauren at work and then we spent more time at our grandparents where we indulged in a big Italian dinner. I had an awesome weekend, it was definitely nice to switch up our weekends for a change by spending it on the west coast. I can't wait to go back for more fun with the fam :) Thanks again for having us Langley Zanussos! Love you guys!

















-  ♥ Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment