Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Currently - Oct 9th


Currently.... Losing my mind! ha-ha

Adjusting - To my new place - it always takes awhile to settle in a new place - unfamiliar layouts, sounds, the new drive to and from work.

Wishing - My truck would sell - I've never sold a vehicle before and I don't like the process whatsoever! Answering calls and e-mails and no bites yet...my fingers are crossed that it sells soon.

Creating - A home environment. Moving is no fun at all. It's the afterwards that's exciting. What will I do with my new space? What shall I hang, what should I buy to make it my own & something special? Especially now that I have a roommate who is quite creative - we're already having a fun time talking about the possibilities of our new little home.

Appreciating - Time with my loved ones. I spent the last weekend down in Fernie, BC with my extended family and cherished every moment of it. I soaked all of them in as it will
be at least a few months before I get to see any of them again.

Eating - Way too much takeout food. I normally don't eat out as much as I have the past 2 weeks, but with my move and trip down to Calgary and Fernie it's been nothing but take out and fast food. I need a break!

Loving - Everything about this season. I LOVE FALL!

I don't have to apologize for my lack of posts - but I feel as though you should all know that I'm hoping to get some more posts up soon. I have been so busy lately with photo shoots, moving, editing, life, etc, etc - I am looking forward to a quieter month than the past one.

-   Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment