Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Love



I'd have to say that October is my absolute favourite month of the year. The temperature is the best - not too hot, and not too cold (yet). The colours of fall are just fabulous - I've said it once and I'll say it 100 more times! I am totally and completely obsessed with the Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks and have consumed about 6 already in the past 3 weeks. I am not ashamed as they are my absolute favourite hot beverage in the entire world. I don't think I could ever get sick of them. It's probably a good thing they are only available in the fall or I would weigh 300 pounds from all the calories ha-ha!

I love how it's slowly but surely turning into sweater/fall coat and scarf season. I love to get all bundled up and be cozy - grab a nice big ol' cup of tea, huddle under a blanket and watch movies. Going for nice long walks in the river valley - smelling the smells of fall and soaking in the gorgeous colours all around. That's my idea of an awesome fall. I am going to make the most of my favourite season and try and get out as much as possible - Before the dreaded cold season of winter is upon us - we all know that it's coming!

Here are a few snapshots from a day last week when I woke up to beautiful hoar frost on the trees - I just can't get enough of its beauty and had to pull over for some pictures.

 




-   Katie xoxo

4 comments: