Thursday, January 17, 2013

At The Moment


Watching :: Sons of Anarchy – can you say OBSESSED?! I am in love with this show and am almost all caught up. I am in the last portion of Season 4 and trying to only watch a couple episodes a week so that it will last longer for me. While I try to stay away from SOA I have been watching 2 Broke Girls – This show is hilarious – I love the sarcastic humour, it’s totally right up my alley!

Listening to :: Dethklok’s new album – Dethalbum III – Awesomely Amazing.

Planning :: My trip to Italy with my baby sister, which will hopefully take place in May when she graduates from University... I can’t believe that my baby sister will be all grown up with a degree! She’s truly an amazing individual, and I’m so proud of you baby girl J

Thinking about :: Planning a trip to the mountains – it’s January 17th already and I haven’t been out once to go snowboarding. You know life is too busy when…!

Loving :: The light, fluffy white stuff that’s been falling from the sky the past few days. Also, the mild temperatures this past week as well. Although it’s going to be cold again in a couple of days, so In the meantime I will enjoy it while I can!

Stressing about :: Mostly stupid, unnecessary things. Such is my life. ha.

Looking forward to :: The end of March. My grandparents will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. Isn’t that amazing?? 60 years and they are still in love and going strong, it’s definitely something I cherish and wish to have myself one day. They are an inspiration to our whole family. So to celebrate, all of the cousins are heading to Langley for a big family reunion. This hasn’t happened before with all of the grandkids and great grandkids all together at the same time. I can’t wait!!

Reading :: Other blogs – I haven’t been reading books lately, but I do enjoy catching up on the blog-world when I can.

Making me happy :: My manfriend, Kelvin. Seriously – he is the best thing for me – so carefree, easy going and funny - but not as funny as me…no one is as funny as me ;). He equals me out, calms my crazy stressed/anxious self down and I’m so grateful for that.

Wishing :: I could see my west coast relatives more often. I am pretty lucky getting to see them a few times a year. But when I do get to spend time with them it makes me crave more of it! I love and miss you guys so much L <3

Happy Thursday! Tonight I have a soccer game and then am going to meet my best pal Andrea for tea before crawling into my bed for the night.

-   Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment