Friday, February 1, 2013

At The Moment


Watching :: Just finished season 4 of Sons of Anarchy and I’m trying my very best to not go online and stream season 5. Kelvin and I are going to attempt to wait for it to come out on DVD and then have a SOA marathon one weekend. Can’t wait!

Listening to :: Amon Amarth on shuffle. They are one of my absolute favourite bands, and forever will be. Their music never gets old to me.

Planning :: The Italy Trip – we made our first decision – Land in London and do a couple days there before we train over to Italy. Eek, I’m getting excited already!!

Thinking about :: My crazy, hectic life and how it needs to slow down and allow me some breathing room. Although the past month has been a step in this direction with me keeping my schedule a little more open than usual…. Baby steps!

Loving ::  How it’s not -42 with the windchill today, this past week was too cold – the wind was just way too harsh.

Stressing about :: Selling my truck… but fingers crossed for me as I have a potential buyer this weekend! It would be a massive weight off of my shoulders to finally sell it, although I’m going to miss my truck lots.

Looking forward to :: 4:30 today. I am Calgary bound with a friend to go visit my baby sister!! The weekend is for shopping, consuming wine, lattes and ice skating J

Reading :: Up on travelling Italy – I might actually go pick up a book or two this weekend as I’ve just been looking online.

Making me happy :: My nieces and nephew and how they are each turning into such amazing little people before our eyes! It’s awesome to see how each of them has their own personality, and how much they love each other. My wish is for them to keep that love as they grow older and cherish it forever!

Wishing :: For a Fujifilm Instax Mini for my birthday, which is less than 2 months away – topic for another day, I have come to the realization that I’m having a ¼ life crisis. I am dreading the day I turn 25…. But more about that later!

Happy Friday to you guys, I hope you all have a safe and stress-free weekend J

-   Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment