Friday, February 22, 2013

At The Moment



Watching :: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred – Sarah over at Nurse Loves Farmer has inspired me to give this workout DVD a try. So far I’m only on day 2 and really enjoying it. My body on the other hand, not so much! It’s a pretty intense 20 minute workout…. Now to just stick with it J

Listening to :: Children of Bodom – Hate Crew Deathroll

Planning :: The Italy Trip – Scouring the interwebs for good flight deals daily. Since I’ve never gone overseas I’m having a hard time deciding which airline to go with that won’t have me jammed up against a window for 10 hours.

Thinking about :: How fast this year is already going (I know, this is old news) but did you know it’s Feb 22nd already?? When did that happen??

Loving :: How spring is right around the corner – it’s my second favourite season to fall.

Stressing about :: Nothing & Everything

Looking forward to :: My trip to Banff this upcoming weekend with my man friend. We are going boarding for the day on Saturday and he booked us a room at a super cute lodge for the night. I’m excited for our little weekend getaway. Should be fun J Fingers crossed the weather stays nice for us!

Reading :: My Guide to Italy book that Amy and I picked up last weekend in Calgary. I am trying to get an idea of what to expect/plan for once we are there.

Making me happy :: The fact that Amy and I will finally be going to Italy. This has been on my bucket list since I was in high school. I was originally supposed to head to Europe for 6 months when I graduated – but couldn’t find anyone to commit to come with me. And I’m not the type of person to go alone… I need someone to get lost/confused/scared with – enter: My travel buddy Amy J

Wishing :: That there wasn’t always so much to do. No matter how much you get done, there’s something that still needs to be dealt with…. Such is life though.

 -  Katie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Get it girl! Keep it up and push through...so worth it! My husband just finished day 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, I missed the weekend as I went to Banff - but I'll be doing it first thing after work today.

    ReplyDelete