Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patricks Day!



Happy St Paddy's Day to you all! I hope everyone is wearing at least a little green or prepare to be pinched!  I am currently sitting on my bed paroozing the interwebs trying to get the courage to go outside. It's been snowing non-stop for the past few days and the amount of snow that has fallen is ridiculous. Can't complain too much as I am very well aware of the fact I live in Alberta and this is to be expected.

Today I am headed out to Beaumont to see the kiddos and then head to a movie with my SIL Michelle. We are going to see Oz: The Great and Powerful, which looks so good and I've heard only good things about, so I'm excited for our sister date. This weekend has been a pretty laid back one for me. Friday I went out with some people from work to a cancer fundraiser for a friend that passed away a couple of years ago.

Yesterday morning I took Nat on a date to get her ears pierced! I have been wanting to take her for about a year now, but her papa said "not until she can decide for herself". So this weekend was the weekend, and I'm so proud of her, she didn't even flinch! She now has a pair of beautiful pink studs to compliment her beautiful face. Of course we went for ice cream after the appointment since she was such a big girl! Then we stopped at Toys R Us and I let her pick out one thing, naturally she picked Disney Princess make up. That kid loves to dress up and wear make up. I think she enjoyed her day with her aunty, I know I did! I'm so lucky that I can do those sorts of things, and once the twinlets get a bit older you can bet I'll be taking them out for their turn to be spoiled!

So Happy Sunday to you all, hope you enjoy the day.

-   Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment