Thursday, April 11, 2013

At The Moment


Hey Guys! I thought I’d do another At The Moment post to catch you up on my life J

Watching :: I haven’t been watching much TV, but am hoping to finally see The Campaign which I have borrowed from my SIL. She claims that it’s “the funniest movie ever”, so I need to see if this statement is correct!

Listening to
 :: A random mix on my iPod – nothing in particular this week!

Planning
 :: Our route once we land – keeping it an open plan, but a general idea to go off of so that we make sure we can tackle every destination we want to.

Thinking about
 :: How I depart for Venice, Italy in 20 days!!!!!

Loving
 ::  The fact that this trip that I have been dreaming about for many many years is finally happening. I can’t wait! J

Stressing about
 :: Packing – yep, you read that correctly. I am moving. Again! At the end of the month I am moving in with my brother who just bought his own house. I am dreading packing my stuff yet again and moving it in, BUT I am super excited for this new opportunity. It’s a positive move which I think will only make me happier about things. So a few mumbles and grumbles of moving and then I will be fine!

Looking forward to
 :: Venice, Florence, Tuscany, Rome, Pompeii…… *sigh* I’m looking forward to the trip in general! Plus not working for 3 whole weeks isn’t so bad either! hehe

Reading
 :: Lots of tips and websites on travelling Italy. I’m trying to be as knowledgeable as possible prior to leaving on my trip!

Making me happy
 :: The thought of being able to be that much more closer to my nieces and nephew in just a short little while. 

Wishing :: The snow would stop falling, or if mother nature could at least make up her mind. Is it raining, Is it snowing, I don’t know!!
Hope you’re all having a good week so far. The weekend is right around the corner J

-   Katie xoxo

1 comment: